Connecting the Pump
- Grasp the white female connector on the pump.
- Press the silver lever down so that the round opening is clear and not blocked by the metal lever.
- Push the female connector onto the white male connector on the valve until you hear a "click".
It is important you push far enough to hear the click or the pump will not be fully connected even though it may appear to be connected.
Releasing the Pump
- Press the silver lever down.
- Pull the female connector off the band.
If you need to adjust pressure while using the bands, always deflate the band by pressing in the tip of the male connector on the band.
Difficulty Connecting Pump
If the connector is difficult to connect, it may help to touch some vegetable oil with your fingers and rub over the male connector on the bands to lubricate it.